Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Rainy Afternoon

It's raining and the traffic, as I can see from my window, is bad. The dark clouds are hiding my view of the mountains to the north. I can hear the swish of cars driving by on slick streets below.

I wish I were already home. I like the rain, when I am curled up in bed.

I guess it's a little early to go to bed, though.

In other news, I'm excited for the weekend, when I'll be going with a friend to see the Magritte exhibit at Los Angeles County Museum of Art. This is the last weekend left before it closes. I was worried I'd miss it; too often don't manage to get around to doing a lot of the things I want very much to do, but I think this time I'll make it.

Now if only I could get around to doing my taxes...

No comments: