Last weekend I performed one of my maid-of-honorly duties and went up to Fresno to assist the cowgirl in picking out a dress. Actually, all I did (along with my mom and one of the other bridesmaids) was nod an enthusiastic assent to the dress she had already pretty much decided on before our visit. So that was easy.
Unfortunately, the weekend, what with all the traveling, shopping and so on, seems to have taken a toll. I was already feeling drained before going up there, probably from overdoing the exercise recently, and this week I've barely been able to move. It's kind of depressing. No, scratch that... it IS depressing. No kind of about it. I'm so tired, and I'm tired of being tired.
To make matters worse, this fatigue is wreaking havoc on my plans to go up to San Francisco this weekend — a trip I've been looking forward to for the past two months. Ordinarily I enjoy the long drive, but I don't know if I can face it while I'm feeling like this. Ugh.
Well, I still have tomorrow to decide what to do, I guess.
On the plus side, my hair is still growing.
7 comments:
Congrats to the cowgirl and cowboy! Great the hair is growing so fast, looking good :-)
Yay for hair! :D It IS coming back. ;) I'm sorry that you've felt so tired lately, and especially because it might make it difficult to go to SF. I'll pray energy for you!
Love the description! Looking forward to seeing you and your mom again and also meeting the rest of your family!
If you're going to San Francisco, you'd better wear some flowers in your... oh well!
Any chance you'll see Concord?
Pretty! That's a good look for you... you should consider keeping the buzz cut!
i LOVE your hair :-) it's super cute! Can i have the name of your shampoo, it's growing soooo fast! great talking with you the other night! love you lots!
My boys have the same hair cut! I'm about ready to give Judy the same treatment...combing syrup out of her hair is murder!
Sorry that you're so rundown...at least you don't have to have chemo anymore! :)
Post a Comment