Monday, December 14, 2009

Health Status Update, Blah Blah Blah

Actually I don't have that much to report. I'm doing pretty well, and feeling good, thank God. My CT scan is tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. — my first followup cancer screening since my all-clear PET scan back in May. I'm not as nervous about it as I thought I would be, thanks no doubt to the love and prayers of family and friends. (Where I would be without all those who have supported me throughout this past year, I don't even like to think.)

Anyway, I have to be up early to get ready for the test (i.e., to drink an entire bottle of contrast dye — yum!), so I'm heading to bed soon. Goodnight, with kisses from the frogg princess...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that the results are good! Sending the best thoughts your way!

Jennifer said...

Fingers are crossed. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2010!