...I am willing to compromise.
Here's the deal. Enough people (more than one!) have expressed to me at various times and in various ways that they are disappointed in me for halting the frogg files. In fact, one person told me I was being selfish, depriving everyone of...well, I am not sure what! Silly stories about meaningless trivialities in the life of a girl, apparently, since that's usually what I write about.
That said, I would love to be not selfish and all that, and I honestly hate disappointing people, but there is this little matter of my MFA applications. They have to get done! And they won't if I am spending my time thinking of silly stories about meaningless trivialities that will entertain my faithful fans! I love you guys, but still. So here is my compromise.
I will plan to be back to my regular updates in two months, after my application deadlines have been met. Ok?
In the meantime, feel free to stop by and leave messages. I'll check them. Tell me stories, or jokes, cool or obscure news items (love those), or just say you miss me. I will always be happy to hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fair enough, I'm going to unhinge you for now but can you please E-mail me when you're back regularly?
danbuell@danbuell.com
Good luck w/ everything!
Dan
umm...we miss you already....
Post a Comment