Wow, I can't believe there was a time in my life when I updated this blog every day—sometimes more than once! Now I can barely manage once a week. Either I am getting less creative, or I had waaaaay too much time on my hands a year or so ago.
Hmm, maybe it's a bit of both.
Anyway, to sum up the most exciting news of the past week-in-the-frogg's-life:
I went snowboarding.
Yep, that's it! That's all my exciting news! Almost everything else is work or more work, and believe me, you do not want me to go on and on about that.
In other, less fun news, our water heater broke last night, so I can't take a hot shower this morning. Compounding the unfortunate consequences attendant upon this situation is the fact that it's currently 39 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Brrr!
Finally, since this whole post was pointless and served no purpose at all except to allow me to say, "Hey, I finally updated my blog!" I would like to leave you with some words of wisdom, some profound observation on the vagaries of modern life, or some particularly cogent speculation on world events and their far-reaching implications.
But if I did, you might think you'd stumbled onto the wrong blog. So never mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So one more thing down in the ol' house, eh? bummer!!! Any sign of it getting fixed soon? Need anything? I'll boil water and mail it to you. . .
39? ha! welcome to a kind of winter finally miss it's-78-degrees-out ;-)
Post a Comment