Monday, February 22, 2010

To The Person Who Left A Nice Big Dent On My Car Door This Morning

Dear Whoever You Are,

I just wanted to express my deep gratitude, first of all for hitting my little sedan and second for your thoughtful self-effacement which no doubt prevented you from leaving a note. Kind of like a Secret Santa! Words cannot describe what a treat it was to come back to the car after my run and find that the driver and passenger side are no longer boringly symmetrical. I only wish I'd been there to thank you, profusely, in person.

Have a lovely day! I know mine sure is off to a great start.

With appreciation from the frogg princess...

3 comments:

peter v. said...

when life gives you lemons... wah wah.

Anonymous said...

It's like giving the finger...politely. I loved it. Sorry about the car. I had that happen too...right after we had bought a new car. It was stinky. Have some chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you can turn this into a story...in less than 140 characters of course ;)

--donna