Thursday, March 24, 2005

Anyone Out There?

So I suppose it's my fault, really. I've slacked off on the frequency of my posts, so presumably people have slacked off on reading them. Of course, it's hard to tell...but I've noticed a decided decrease in the number of comments showing up on my blog, and that makes me sad. I like it when people comment. Please do it.

Today one of my co-workers made up a song about me and sang it, while playing a toy guitar. It wasn't very good, but he did make me laugh and that always is worth a few points. And it even rhymed at the end, which was kind of impressive for an off-the-cuff production.

Granted, the song was mostly mocking me for my lack of sales skills, but I guess I'll take what I can get in the serenade department.

I am nearly falling asleep writing this, as I was at work til about 11:15pm last night, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that I'm not making a whole lot of sense. Humor me.

On a totally unrelated note (are there any other kinds of notes on this blog?), I am watching Four Weddings and a Funeral. I don't understand why Andie MacDowell's character is so alluring in this film. So it's a bit hard for me to get caught up in the drama and romance of her back-and-forth relationship with the ever-blinking, eyelid-fluttering Hugh Grant. Too bad, because it seems like it might have been kind of entertaining otherwise. At least John Hannah is in it. I like his accent.

There really isn't anything else I'd like to say at the moment. I'm wracking my brains, but there is nothing left. Until the next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here:)
Aunt B

Philip said...

present and accounted for ;-)

Anonymous said...

roll call? hehe :)

hey, have fun in minnesooooooota. i think it's almost as much fun to say that as it is to say wiscaaaaaaanson... :)

Oh, and while i'm commenting on former blogs of yours, let me just say how it's funny that you wrote about that shark movie, cause i think all i've ever seen of that movie is the one scene you descibed (where the guy is thrown at the glass and it breaks) and I had a dream related to it the day before you wrote the blog! Definitely weird...

Becca :o)

Earthtone said...

Hey, Frogg, I've been following this blog for abt 3 mths. Nice blog, light and cute..I like it..
Keep it going !

And..how abt a free counter at www.onestat.com to know who dropped by?