Well, it's Monday and a gray one at that. The sun keeps making efforts to break through the clouds, but with dubious success. Hopefully that means snow on the mountains though, because I think it is time for another snowboarding adventure, before heading off to the frozen wastes of Minnesota on Thursday...someone told me that last week it was 3 degrees Fahrenheit out there. I was appalled...I have no clothes that would be appropriate for a cold-weather afternoon wedding/evening reception!!!! I suppose I could always show up in my snowboarding gear; wouldn't be the best fashion statement but at least I'd be warm.
The cowgirl came home last night, and will be leaving this morning, taking the dog with her. He is asleep here in my room as I type this, and I have to say I am going to miss him alot.
Annoyingly, she is not taking Leo with her yet...she has no room in her car for his cage. I am a little angry about this. The only animals left around the place are the ones I can't stand: my brother's cat (who has decided she doesn't need to be house-trained anymore) and this horrible screaming cockatiel. Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey now, no trash talking my home state!
and i think you should kill the bird. or better yet, hold the bird in one hand, and then terrorize it with the vacuum cleaner tube whirring above its head. If Leo gets sucked in, just tell the Cowgirl you were cleaning the mites off of him.
Post a Comment