Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Public Service Message, of Sorts

The following is a public service message from your friendly neighborhood frogg princess.

Call me Scrooge (or Scroogette, preferably, seeing as how I am, after all, a girl), but there really should be a law against putting up Christmas lights before Thanksgiving.

And I say that as someone who loves Christmas lights. But seriously, it's a bit much. I mean, give Thanksgiving a freaking chance, people!

That may be less of a public service message and more a sort of soapbox harangue, but I don't care.

3 comments:

Abbie Nelson said...

Just for that I'm blasting my Christmas music on an external speaker, if I had one. And pulling out my tree. :)

grackyfrogg said...

your fine for such rebellious behavior is to listen to the partidge-in-a-pear-tree song 10 times in a row. THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

Abbie Nelson said...

Been there, done that...at least 10 times. Frank Sinatra makes it a joy. :)