Too quiet, if you ask me. If a tumbleweed were to blow through our office right now, I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Actually, that's not true. Seeing as how we are not on the ground floor, and there aren't any tumbleweeds around, it would in fact be pretty weird if a tumbleweed made an appearance.
On another note, I'd just like to say that today on a lunchtime stroll I noticed that one house still had Halloween stuff up, even though Halloween was a week ago. That is almost as bad as putting up Christmas lights before Thanksgiving.
But not nearly as bad as playing Christmas music before December. (I don't want to name names, but my mother is oh-so-guilty of this one.)
If I sound grouchy and grinchy today, it's probably because I got up too early this morning. I now have to go running before work instead of after, thanks to the time change and the shorter daylight hours, blah blah blah. And I am so not a morning person.
I've also noticed the weather getting colder. I do not like cold, which I define as anything less than 65 degrees F.
On a more positive note (yes, I can occasionally hit those), I got my end-of-semester evaluation from my writing mentor, and it pretty much said that I am awesome. I knew that, of course. But it's nice to see it in writing.
OK, I lied. It said my writing was awesome, but it is also cool to see that in writing.
If I sound oddly disjointed and delirious in this post, it's probably because I got up too early this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That poor, poor, pooped out, mom who can't seem to get on top of the Halloween decorations.
I feel her pain! Dancing frankenstein only came down today.
Congrats again on the eval!
I believe there is someone on our street who still has HUGE Halloween decorations in his or her front lawn. At least, they were still up a few days ago.
Post a Comment