Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Off to Boston

Well, friends, I'm heading out on a red-eye to Boston tonight for a (much needed) long-weekend vacation. I'm quite excited, as I've never been to Boston before, and have wanted to go for ages. Plus I get to catch up with old friends I haven't seen in way too long. Fun!

I haven't mapped out any sort of itinerary for my time there; I do want to walk the Freedom Trail and visit Boston Common and whatnot. But I've been very lackadaisical about researching things to do. Mostly what I want to do is chill out and enjoy being someplace that is totally NOT California. Oh, and maybe hit up a book festival that just happens to be occurring on Saturday. (And no, I didn't plan my trip with the festival in mind; I didn't even know about it until a couple weeks ago! Although it's funny, isn't it — I went to Portland to see Powell's, now I'm traveling across country and going to a book festival! I am such a nerd.)

Not sure if I'll have a chance to update while I'm away, so if not, enjoy the rest of the week, be good and miss me, my darlings.

With love, and of course kisses, from the frogg princess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a load off and relax...you've earned it. Lobsta!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Boston! I'm glad you are finally getting to go. Glad it's not snowing!
Aunt B