"She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick."
--Flannery O' Connor
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Hermiting It Up
The past few days have been cold and rainy. Hibernation weather. All I want to do is stay inside and move as little as possible. Mostly, I've managed to do exactly that.
The weather up here's been pretty gross too. It just can't make up its mind! I pulled out my footie pajamas the other day because it's been so cold at night. I didn't wear them most of the winter and now that it's almost May, I needed to wear them again! Odd. :)
1 comment:
The weather up here's been pretty gross too. It just can't make up its mind! I pulled out my footie pajamas the other day because it's been so cold at night. I didn't wear them most of the winter and now that it's almost May, I needed to wear them again! Odd. :)
Post a Comment