Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sting Was Right After All

The Russians love their children, too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, bizarre bizarre bizarre! Um, you are finding some great stories lately; this, the hot dog and the fluff are a nice trilogy of weird. Although weird as fluff is, I'd still eat it. The hot dog on the other hand...

I'd like to add a lol on your Sunday Night Before Bed post. I'm not sure I've really heard of a time when you, the queen of thinkers, have a brain absent of ponderances... ;) I love it!

Hey, and props on the phone tag game. I think I may start actively avoiding your phone calls in order to further the game. Or not. But I do hold my breath a bit every time I call now wondering if this is the time we'll actually connect.

So strange. We lead busy lives.

grackyfrogg said...

ha... i thought you WERE actively avoiding my calls.

:)

as for the lack of thinking on sunday night, i more than made up for it last night, when i couldn't fall asleep at all. i was up til about 5am, and then fell asleep for a few hours before i had to be up and at 'em for work. bleah.

and i'm glad you are enjoying the weird news. i am too. obviously.

R.A. said...

If self navel-gazing is oomphaloskepsis, what is the word for kissing another's navel during a political trip?

grackyfrogg said...

LOL. is that really and truly a word, squawpeak??? i love it! now if only i can find a way to use it in a sentence...

"how was work today, froggie?"

"oh well, the usual. but it was pretty slow, so i had ample time for some oomphaloskepsis."

"oh that's good."

ha.

Philip said...

It's actually 'omphaloskepsis'
dictionary.com's definintion

that's a great word Squawpeak

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, so if we all sit here thinking about and in our own way studying this word are we omphaloskepsisologists?

Who comes up with these words?

Oh, and gracky I am in no way actively avoiding your phone calls! I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die. :) Last night was kickboxing and then dinner out with the girls. Maybe we need to make a phone date so as to actually connect! Or I suppose we could just wait until next weekend...