Hey all, just wanted to let you know you can find fiction by yours truly in the inaugural issue of Ontologica. Click on the graphic to download a .pdf of the journal. Many thanks to the editors Drew Lackovic, Rod Dixon and David Harrity for coming up with the idea for the magazine, and for all the hard work they devoted to making it a reality. And for inviting me to be a part of Issue 1.1.
Enjoy!
NOTE: The story would probably be rated PG-13 for content and at least one instance of, ahem, "colorful" language. Just FYI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your story...you are officially published!
Aunt B
Just read your story - awesome!
Man, I didn't know something like that could come from you. Pretty amazing bit of writing, not totally my cup of tea, but still can't wait for the next one! (that doesn't really make sense does it, maybe it is my cup of tea then) Either way congrats, count me a fan.
Bees.
Gracky, I really like your crafting of characters - you accomplished a lot in a a short space. Good work!
Congratulations on being published! I read it, twice. Good writing! Sad story. :-(
I loved that story, by the way. The dialogue with Jade and Susan did it for me. And dapper! I plan on using that word several times today! Congratulations!
Post a Comment