Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, I can't believe my trip is already over! As I type this, I'm about 30,000 feet in the air, taking advantage of a free trial of Delta's in-flight Wi-Fi. I'm using my iPod touch, which is not the easiest thing to type on, so I'll keep this short for now. I do, however, want to say that the Matterhorn is amazing and was worth the trip even all on its own. If you haven't seen it in person, I highly recommend it.

And no, the ride at Disneyland does not count. Sorry!

OK, gotta go. More tomorrow. Until then, have a lovely day, with kisses - as always - from the frogg princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...come on! The one at Disneyland TOTALLY counts. Although...I kinda hate that ride. The snow monster scares me.

Shut up! I know I'm a weenie, but it's not nice to think it so loudly!

Anonymous said...

So soon? Didn't you just get there?