For all you skeptics out there, here's a little preview:
And I didn't even try on purpose to get the real guy in the picture! Talk about your happy accidents.
Now look at this:
What? There are a lot of car tunnels in Switzerland.
OK, how about this:
Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I would just like to point out the reflection of people outside in the glass of the booth. Which actually was on purpose, I might add. I believe that's called "compositional creativity."
Or something.
Finally, here's one of my favorites:
I have no idea what those guys are, but come on. You know you would have taken a picture of them, too. Don't even try to lie.
Hey, at least they're not train tracks, people! Although, alright, I confess I took one of a train station.
OK, maybe more than one. Let's just not talk about it.
1 comment:
The statue one is quality, the old dude is even walking like the statue...nice.
Post a Comment