Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Countdown to the Cowgirl's Wedding

I'm off tomorrow to California's enchanting central valley to help the cowgirl finish getting ready for her upcoming nuptials on Saturday. Does anyone else think the word "nuptials" sounds weird? And has anyone noticed how many times I've used the word "weird" in the past few posts?

Anyway.

I'm very excited for the weekend and can't wait to procrastinate on updating the blog with details about it when I get back. Until then, you know the drill — be good and miss me, my darlings! WIth all the usual love and kisses from your friendly neighborhood frogg princess...

3 comments:

Kim C. said...

Hey you! Congrats to the cowgirl, especially if her identity is what I suspect it is :)

Beth said...

"Nuptials" is the weirdest word ever. For the longest time, I thought it meant having sex after getting married, and then I realized it meant "getting married." What a delusional adolescent I was. :)

Have fun! And when you get back, you have a novel to write!!!

Anonymous said...

Grace,

While I generally support your procrastination habits, Sue's wedding is one event that you CANNOT procrastinate in sharing with us.

I expect pics and several stories (I especially want to know what trouble y'all caused this time around) ASAP...please?!?!

--Donna