My hostel in Buenos Aires leaves a lot to be desired. Namely, everything. It's noisy, run-down and the linens are surely from the 70s. At least the bathroom was clean. Granted, there is no shower per se, just a shower head installed high up on the wall next to the toilet, i guess in the name of maximum efficiency. Still things could be worse. Like, it could sound like a construction crew was using a jackhammer or some similar heavy equipment right outside my window.
Oh wait, it does.
My reservation is for nine nights. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL...sounds like an adventure. In the words of Matt's uncle, "When the fun stops, the adventure begins!" I've decided that ANY bad day can be magically transformed into EXCELLENT blog fodder.
That vaguely reminds me of my hostel in Paris...it was called the Aloha Hostel, and strangely it did NOT make me think I was in Hawaii. And yet they tried so hard with the decorative grass and hibiscus flowers around the check in counter which doubled as a bar. Funny, I seem to have missed the umbrella in my heineken that night.
Post a Comment