Saturday, April 23, 2005

Yardley

Hey SF Bay Area peeps, check out my friend's band, Yardley, at Epic Arts Studio next Saturday (April 30). I'm sure they rock. I don't actually know, because I am a lame friend who has yet to make it to one of their shows, but I really have had the best intentions, it's just been stupid things cropping up at the last minute and all that. Bad excuses, all of them (sorry LB!). But I am going to try and make it to this one!!

Oh, which reminds me...I'll be in the Bay Area next weekend! Just fyi. So if you are one of my bay area buddies, gimme a call or drop me a line, and maybe we can get together. Unfortunately, my time will be quite limited, but if I can, I'd love to see you, and if not this time around, I am sure there will be other times. I can't seem to stay away!

Anyway, about Yardley. They've played some cool venues down here in LA recently (Genghis Cohen, House of Blues, The Viper Room, Knitting Factory), and I think Saturday's show will be great.

Hope to see ya there!

cdbaby.com
yardley

No comments: