Aunt B has reminded me a few times now that not long ago I promised to post a picture of myself with my "new" haircolor (meaning my real haircolor!) here on the blog. I had sort of hoped people would forget about it, and I think they all did except for her, and if it were anyone else I would laugh and gaily renege, but since she is my aunt I want to stay on her good side. Especially because I like visiting her. She takes me cool places like Ocean City, Gettysburg, and Rita's.
So Aunt B, this one is for you! (Sorry I couldn't make it for Thanksgiving, but maybe next year.)

PS Red eye is "in." Trust me.
3 comments:
gracky gracky gracky... is that really all you have to show for a year and a half of pacted growth? (hmmm, that phrase sounds no good... hehe) I am sensing there was some trimming done that was a bit on the heavy-handed side. ;) Although I guess I'm not really one to talk since any and all 1.5 year growth seems to just be curling up on itself. :)
Nice pic though. You look lovely.
I like it! And you will always be on my good side...I like having you visit! Thanks for keeping your promise:) I will know what you look like the next time I see you. Turkey day will be lonely without you!
Aunt B
I was sure that I had signed here that you are beautiful, but, upon revisiting the thread on a whim, I find that I had not.
You are beautiful.
Post a Comment