Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Left My Heart In San Franisco!!!

If by "heart," you mean "favorite jeans EVER" and if by "San Francisco," you mean "the outer limits of the East Bay."

I cannot adequately describe my severe trauma upon unpacking my bags from the weekend trip and NOT seeing my favorite pair of jeans. Apparently I left them on the floor at becca's house. I have no idea what I am going to wear until I get them back. Oh. My. Gosh. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!

My "skinny" jeans, I guess. Thank God I still have those. Whatever would I do without them.

Besides breathe, that is.

I am so depressed.

2 comments:

Quesse Lómë said...

Oh dear.

If I were Catholic, I'd be lighting a whole army of candles right now for you. Instead, I advise chocolate until your favorite jeans are recovered.

grackyfrogg said...

that's a nice thought, quesse. except for the fact that chocolate is not going to help me fit in my skinny jeans in the meantime!!!!

but i appreciate the commiseration. :)