Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Good News!

I had another PET scan on Monday, and my doctor called yesterday to tell me the results came back negative. Which means the tumor is officially gone! Yay!

Unfortunately, that doesn't get me out of doing chemo. The doctor says I have to finish out the treatments, to decrease the odds that the cancer could return. In fact, my next session is tomorrow. Boo! But you know what, whatever, I don't even care. Chemo shmemo. The tumor is gone! YAY!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! That is so exciting news Grace!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, Praise God.

Anonymous said...

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thats so greatnews, i'm so glad.

Happy happy,

Kiss
Leonor

eldila said...

Hurrah! (And hurroo!) And hurrah again!

Peter said...

YES!!!! AWESOME NEWS COUS!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

YES! It is all coasting from here. Such amazing news. You must be walking on air. Chemo schmemo, indeed!

Nancy said...

Praise God!
I'm so thankful for this good news.
Yeah, chemo schemo!
I can't imagine anyone wondering why you'd take a trip to Portland just to go to Powell's...
Hope to get together this summer, Grace.
Love,
Nancy

Jennifer said...

Great news!!!

Shunshine Girl said...

Good work!!! ... God and frogg girl! :o)

Beth said...

Praise the Lord!! That's so exciting! Congratulations!!! *does a happy dance* Wooo!!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I'm thrilled at your news! besos, Jeanette

Drew said...

Since Molly's been obsessed with the movie Bolt lately, I have to say that your recovery is "Fully Awesome!"
We're so happy for you!

SingingCowgirl said...

Praise the Lordy! I tip my hat to you, sis and love you dearly.

Anonymous said...

Hoooooray! You have made my day, week, month and year with this great news! Thanks be to God!
Love ya, Aunt B

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the cabbage patch for you! It would be a cartwheel...but I'm just not there yet. :)
Congrats my froggie friend!!
Abs.

Carl G. said...

Huzzah for great disappearing acts!