Sick today. Woke up at about 3 a.m., dehydrated and with a truly splitting headache, which is only just now starting to fade. I'm tired and weak, and moving around so slowly, a snail could give me a run for my money. That's when I'm moving at all and not just lying in bed. I haven't been able to eat anything so far but a couple Saltines, a cup of yogurt, a cup of applesauce and a popsicle, thanks to the fact that my appetite has once more gone on holiday to someplace more congenial than my chemo-raddled body.
Bleah.
My last treatment is May 29. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
power through! it's almost over and you can have a big celebration. it was great to see you at the rosebowl :)
hannah
Yes, despite what your body is saying, there is life after chemo!
Post a Comment