There is something in the air lately. I don't mean the heat. Today, in fact, has been remarkably cool—a startling change in the weather. But there is this sense of anticipation, of the fulfillment of waiting... but what am I waiting for?
Have you ever had a dream that was so real, when you awoke, you didn't realize at first that you had? And then the dream stayed with you, in pieces, haunting you the rest of the day.
This feeling is kind of like that. Except... I have not had the dream yet. Only the premonition of it.
I can smell rain, tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmm...exciting. :) Oddly enough, I know what you mean...
I shall post pics shortly-ish. I don't have a camera of my own, and I forgot to get the pics while I was still in AK, but as soon as Kat hands them over, I shall post, you shall see, and all shall be happy. :)
Hope you have a good day! :)
Post a Comment