Thursday, July 20, 2006

Moonlighting

Today I am a restaurant reviewer.

(Or go to this link if my review has moved off of the first page--at the time of this writing, it's at the top.)

6 comments:

Quesse Lómë said...

Flirty Italian waiters? Sign me up! ;) J/K!

Hope your writing stress is passing...

Anonymous said...

So wait, in your procrastination to write two articles for the paper you... wrote a mini-article for a website?

You are one odd duck!

Quesse Lómë said...

In answer to your questions about AK...I'm going up b/c my boyfriend is from there and is working there this summer. So I'm gonna see him and the fam in less than five days!!! :D I'm very excited about it. :)

Don't know what all I'll be doing, but apparently much planning is going into all of this--at least from their end. I'm just gonna show up and be entertained. ;)

grackyfrogg said...

beccaline... no, actually i am an odd duck because after writing about how much i hate writing (in itself an oxymoron of sorts), i then set about writing the mini-review! the articles i had procrastinated on were finished last night. *whew*

and quesse, have a great time in Alaska! looking forward to reading about it! :)

Quesse Lómë said...

Thank you SO MUCH for that tip. I didn't even think about going back and changing the settings on my comments... Hopefully, this shall prevent evil spammers from their wicked plan to take over my blog. :P

Guess what? Four days to Alaska! :D And I shall post about it; no need to fear. ;)

RenaSherwood said...

Wow--great writing tip for freelancers. Sick of writing? Go find a flirty Italian waiter!