I am in a bad mood today.
Maybe the latest heat wave has something to do with it. Over the weekend, it hit 120+ in the Valley, and guess where I live—yup, the Valley! In other news, on Saturday I took a little trip to Hell, aka "my house (especially the top floor) when the power has gone out."
It really is pretty much the same thing, believe me—even down to the darkness and gnashing of teeth.
If that sounds sacrilegious, I don't care. Bad mood, remember? Grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did it rain today? It did in San Diego, and let me tell you, it was fabulous.
I know what you mean about the heat wave getting to people...like you and me both! I've been commenting to people that Satan must have taken up residence in the neighborhood. Bleh...I hope things cool down in the Valley for you!
Post a Comment