Tuesday, March 06, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

I suppose, as a Christian, I should make some mention of the controversy surrounding the recently re-discovered alleged Lost Tomb of Jesus and discuss What It Means To Me and My Faith.

Luckily for all of you, I can make this really short: so far, NOTHING.

Whew, glad I got that out of the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it means absolutely nothing. The cool thing about it has been the chance to start some really interesting conversations with my co-workers.
Aunt B

grackyfrogg said...

i'll bet!

i mentioned it to a co-worker who is usually pretty up on current events and she hadn't even heard of it!! that shows what a big splash it's making... ;)

on the other hand, i ended up having an email exchange about it with someone else's co-worker--my friend had referred him to me! funny.