Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Deed is Done!

OK, it's official. I am now bald. Which, along with "I have cancer", is another sentence that was remarkably high on my list of "Things I Never Thought I'd Say."

The shaving party was actually pretty fun. Lots of wine helped, as it usually does. At least, it helped me.

I'll have some pics up either late tonight or tomorrow, once I've had a chance to load them off the camera and onto my computer. Until then, I'd just like to say that if I ever in my life decide I want to have a mohawk, I now know that I can totally rock it. Who would have thought?

Well, you'll see what I mean soon enough, my lovelies. Ciao for now...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing to have a sense of humor about all of this! Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

GI Jane...Bald or Mohawk...you rock both looks for sure!!
~Donna

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT! Can't wait to see the pics! Take care, get plenty of rest. Abs.

Beth said...

You inspire me. :)

Anonymous said...

kiss

Leonor

Anonymous said...

We sure can sport a bald head!

Anonymous said...

You are still BEAUTIFUL! (outside and inside, of course) Donna's right, you do have that Demi Moore GI Jane look goin' for ya... you pull it off and then some! ~Anne Marie