Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Round 2

Well, I went in for my second round of chemo yesterday. Fun fun!

I'm taking it easy today, feeling a bit blah, but not too bad. Think I'll head out for a walk in a few minutes and get some fresh air. I'll write more later; in the meantime, enjoy the following video, created pour moi by my brother and sister-in-law... baldness is apparently catching... as well as a great excuse for a dance party:



:)

Love you, too, E-rock and Shannon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very special brother you have, Grace!
I hope you are having as much sunshine there as we are having here and that your walk was revitalizing.

Anonymous said...

I so nice, they rock.

hope you are ok.

Kiss, lot of kiss

Leonor

Beth said...

Haha! How sweet! :D

Anonymous said...

:) I totally loved that video. I played it at work and the boss heard and came to check it out. She got such a kick out of it. She & Diane ask after you often.
Hope you're feeling better.
Love ya ~Donna H.