Sorry I haven't been writing much lately, folks. After my epic snowboarding adventure, I was out of commission for awhile. My predictions that I would be unable to move without difficulty were entirely accurate. Thursday and Friday were tough! Also I think I caught a bit of a cold up there on the mountain. Add to that my continued insomniac tendencies, and quite literally I've been sick and tired for most of the past few days.
The weekend was miserable. Saturday was a full, crazy day at work. Good to be kept busy, but it's hard to be on your feet helping people all day when you feel sick. Then on the way home, I had what I can only describe as a depressive episode--lots of crying for no reason, and that continued for most of the night. It really worried me. I wish I got more (and better) sleep; that probably has something to do with it. Had to take sleeping pills at least 3 times this week, and that's not something I particularly like doing, but it beats lying in bed awake for two hours or more staring at the ceiling.
Anyway, today I was so exhausted from the emotional chaos of last night, as well as the sleeping pill I took (again), that I woke up and could barely move. I staggered out of bed and managed to eat breakfast with the family. Then I went outside and lay on our front porch in the sun for awhile, before going back to bed again. I had hoped to go for a hike or something today, the weather was so beautiful, but I just never stopped feeling completely fatigued.
Hoping for better things (and lots more energy!!) tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment