Well, I don't know what I would do without humor columnist Dave Barry's blog. I do know I would probably never have found this article, which would have been a shame because it's about flying cows in Texas somehow leading to police cars catching on fire. Now those are the sort of events you just don't see every day. Unless you do, in which case I really want to know where you live, because I am coming to visit. Or perhaps take up permanent residence.
My fav quote is, well, hmm, the whole article pretty much. It's fantastic.
Another reason I am grateful for Dave Barry is this page, which wins the Frogg's "This Person Has WAY Too Much Time On Their Hands" Award.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Dave Barry! And I think I dated the guy with way too much time on his hands.
Aunt B
Post a Comment