Now, raise your hands: how many of you out there have thought that maybe putting a burger between plain old buns is getting a little boring? How many of you have thought, "I wonder what a cheeseburger would taste like between, oh I don't know, say Krispy Kreme doughnuts?"
Wonder no more.
I've been hearing a lot in the news lately about how Americans are struggling more and more with obesity, and then I read a story like that and this and I have only one thing to say:
Duh.
But there's nothing like a good old-fashioned story about a man chopping up a dead friend and feeding him to pigs which were then sold at the meat market and eaten by unsuspecting people to really make a strong case for the health benefits of vegetarianism.
(Fav quote from the above article: "OK, it was stupid but I was broke.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I nearly had a heartattack just look at the donut burger. *erp!*
Post a Comment