Men, are you tired of having to give up your sweatshirt and freeze your chivalrous butt off when the light of your life gets chilly because she forgot to bring a jacket along on a night out? Or have you ever been walking down the street with your beloved when it was a tad too cold outside and thought something along the lines of, "Gee, I really wish my darling and I could fit inside the same sweatshirt, because that would be so adorable and romantic"? Well, never fear, just go here! Every couple I know NEEDS this piece of clothing in their wardrobe. Please buy it! I mean, what better way to spend $79? I ask you.
PS also look at this. The Hug Jacket, according to the web site, is "more affordable than many imitations." I was unaware that there was an ORIGINAL out there, let alone imitations, and let alone "many" of them. The Internet is nothing if not educational. (Note the picture in the lower-right-hand corner; it's priceless, I tell you. Priceless!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i...i'm....
i'm just so confused
you are never again allowed to say that you don't have enough time for blogging or that you need to "take a break so you can get work/applications finished"
load.of.bull.
i am now firmly under the belief that your time slips away by searching out these udderly bizarre websites!
That said, please continue to waste time for our amusement! ;-)
well i DID get my applications finished, so ha!
my intentions were true at the time to quit the blog, and i admit i've made a fool of myself and have caused people to not believe a word i say--assuming they ever did! :) i am obviously a rather pathetic blogging addict, but as long as i am a pathetic addict who still makes people laugh (even if it's AT me rather than WITH me), i won't feel so bad about it.
:P
Post a Comment