Thursday, December 07, 2006

Apologies...

...for my cranky, illness-induced sarcasm of yesterday. Of COURSE I care if people are having trouble posting comments every now and then. It's just that I'd care a lot more if I could actually do something about it. Since I can't, I think we should all just move on and get along with our lives. I know it is not the perfect solution, but it's the best I can do with a stuffy head, a cough, the sniffles, and continuing exhaustion.

Yes, that's right. I'm still sick. And thanks to my illness, I am also behind on my writing assignments for my master's program. Which means that I am stressed, and stress, as we all know, is bad for health. This is what is known, in literary terms, as a vicious cycle.

On the plus side, the weather has been great in California lately, my hair still looks quite good, and it's almost the weekend.

In literary terms, that's called the silver lining. There always is one, isnt't there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the toes still look good?
Aunt B

Philip said...

oh... you're back on the west coast. coo.

grackyfrogg said...

the toes look perfect! more silver lining, yay!

and yes, i have returned to the lily pad, where it is nice and warm, unlike apparently the majority of the country. yesterday i was walking around in a T-shirt!

Quesse Lómë said...

I'm very envious about your warmth and I'm also glad that your masters is in writing. I think you're very well suited for it!