Alright, it's officially official: I am sick of being sick.
I'm tired of having a runny nose, which makes me sniffle. I'm tired of having dry skin around and under my nose thanks to blowing it all the time. I'm tired of being a grouch (and I'm sure everyone I know is tired of this also). I'm tired of everything I eat tasting the same; i.e., like paper. Not that I know what paper tastes like. I mean, I do, because I ate it once when I was a kid. But I was a kid so long ago that I probably don't remember.
Look, it's just a figure of speech, ok? I'm cranky enough already, especially now that I've reminded myself that I am also old. So let's just move on.
What was I talking about?
Oh, right. I was complaining about being sick.
Forget it. I'm too tired.
But the worst thing about being sick is that yesterday I got my hair cut and styled and looked about as gorgeous as it's possible for me to look (except I was wearing my glasses, which fit crooked), but couldn't properly flaunt my stunningness because I felt too ill to even think about going out anywhere, and ended up just going home.
Lame. Kind of like this blog post, in fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is that possibly the WORST thing about being sick? After all those terrible things listed previously, not being able to show off your stunning hair was the worst part?? ;) You're such a girl! LOL
Post a Comment