Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bangkok Diaries: Another View

I'm not feeling well tonight, so I thought that, instead of writing an update, I'd direct your attention to the blog of one of my Thailand teammates, Kelsey. She's done a fantastic job of summing up a lot of the stuff we did and saw.

Oh, and by the way, she's better at picture-taking. Like, way, way better.

I hope you'll go over and check out her blog, Along for the Ride. Let her know the frogg sent you. And see if you can find me in some of the pics!

More later...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ha, excellent, I just wrote a weepy blog about my knee and going to the hospital here in Athens. That should be enjoyable for everyone to read. ;) oh well. they can just scroll down to the thailand posts. :)

Anonymous said...

feel better. See you in a few weeks!
Aunt B