Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Made It...

...to North Carolina and my brother's wedding! Thank God. It wasn't looking good for a while there, but I made it.

More on all this later, as I am still in NC and don't have time to post properly. Just wanted to let you all know I was OK.

Flying back tomorrow. Talk to you soon!

With many many thanks for your continued prayers, friendship and support, and with kisses (as always) from the frogg princess...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

and it was so, so wonderful to see you there and share in such a wonderful day! You looked so boofy! (sorry couldn't resist the gramma-ism)
Aunt B

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pictures from the wedding.

kiss
Leonor

Abbie Nelson said...

I totally want to see pictures! I'm so glad you made it, and hope it was relatively uneventful...I mean, other than THE event. :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Thanks for posting. I'd been wondering if you had made it back there and now I know. I am very happy for you, and I'm sure your family was glad to have you there, too! My prayers continue for you.

Beth said...

Huzzah! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to go! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's to an uneventful re-entry! Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear you made it to the wedding. Hoping traveling home yesterday was uneventful too. :)
*HUGS*
~Donna H.

Anonymous said...

We had a prayer service for healing at Crossroads tonight and you were one of three that we prayed for. You are remembered and cared about!