Every now and then, I have a day when I know, beyond the shadow of a doubt that I look beautiful. Hot, even.
Today was not one of those days.
For one thing, I need a haircut. Desperately. If I had my way, I'd chop it all off, but I made a pact with Becca last year, that I will grow it until I am 31. So I can only get a trim. But it looks so dreadful, and BORING. If I can't cut it very short, then I would like to color it. I'm tempted to go blond, even though I'm well aware that I don't have the skin coloring for it. Still...just once in my life?
But no, my 30th birthday is coming up, and I don't want a hair disaster for that momentous occasion. Sigh...
Speaking of my 30th, I have not planned anything for it. Some momentous occasion it's going to be!
Does anyone have any suggestions??? I don't have much time, it's on the 12th of June!
By the way, before I forget...Yardley will be playing this Sunday night at The Mint. Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BBQ usually goes down well.
I went to a "slumber party" for a woman who was turning 40. We had the best time...we hired a masseuse and a pedicurist, ate (alot) and laughed (a whole lot. At midnight we toasted our friend and our friendships. sounds corny but it was great fun and very special.
maybe i can have both a BBQ and a masseuse! i don't know about the pedicurist idea, because i don't like my feet being touched or looked at by strangers, or even friends sometimes. my hiking experiences in New Zealand were not kind to my poor feet, and my toenails (several of which fell off due to the rigors of the trails!!) have never quite been the same! a pedicurist would probably despair.
but i don't think the slumber party sounds corny at all.
would it be weird if I said you're always looking beautiful? Hot even?
you crack me up :)
not weird at all, beautiphil. thank you. :)
Post a Comment