Just a short trip this time. Heading down to San Diego, looking forward to some fun in the sun, and then back in time for work on Friday. I have to say, I'm glad I have a job that is flexible enough to accommodate these little spontaneous journeys. I'm not sure how long the luxury will last, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.
Probably no post tomorrow, but I'll try and whip something up for Friday. Until then, I leave you with this quote from The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy to get you through your Thursday (of course, if you are one of my New Zealand readers, you've already had Thursday, so this won't really apply to you, sorry).
And the profound, deeply meaningful quotation follows:
"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."--Arthur Dent
Well, whether you get the hang of it or not, enjoy it, kids. Ciao for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When you go on your trip, don't forget your towel! If you're thinking of Hitchhikers, you absolutely must have that towel!
alas, i did indeed forget my towel! had to borrow one from my friend...good thing I didnt run into any Ravenous BugbLatter Beasts of Traal, eh!
and my dear carollne, is there ANY bit of pop culture that you DON'T know?! and whether the subject is politics, music, philosophy, or literature, you can handle it intelligently and with aplomb. you always amaze me. AND you even like sports!
i hope the good Dr Pepper appreciates his luck! :)
Post a Comment