Monday, May 30, 2005

Return to the Forgotten Blog

In September of last year, I went to the Middle East for three and a half weeks. When I came back, I wanted to write about the experiences, and I started a blog for the purpose at about the same time as I started the frogg files. But I only wrote a couple entries before I let it fall by the wayside.

I've finally updated it, and I plan to continue, though probably not as regularly as this one. But if you want to read stories from that time in my life, go here.

The trip was referred to as Project 17 by those who organized it, which explains the title of the blog, "Stories from P17." But the meaning of the term really has little bearing on the stories I want to tell, at least as far as I'm concerned, so I am not going to define it further. The stories are the important thing.

Take what you will from what is given.

No comments: