Well, it turns out Steve and I were seeing different emoticons yesterday! Here they are so you can compare. Personally, I think the clown is cuter than the red-haired girl after all.
(The making of this picture comparing the two emoticons and the accompanying online discussion was highly unproductive and shouldn't be tried by any except professionals trained in the art of procrastination.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
here it is for ALL to see! gracky i cant believe you like the clown better!, oh well thats good since thats what YOU saw, but i still think the red hed emoticon is cute!!
Steve! I cannot believe that you seriously think the red hed emoticon is cute!! I think it looks like raggedy ann on CRACK! With a black eye! I have to go with gracky on this one... the clown is cuter. (Or at least less scary-looking, which is a funny thing to say about a clown)
Oh, and grace, that pic does totally emphasize the eyes... they look *quite* exotic. The hair (from what I can see of it) does look completely fabulous though... as to your hair drying methods, I'm not sure that opening the car window is really the best way to go. Don't you get a fluffy left side of your head and a flat right side of your head?
Becca :o)
thank you, becca!! i knew you would be on my side! :)
as to my hair-drying "methods," well...you are absolutely correct in imagining the results. but it's better than showing up at work with hair that's sopping wet! i think.
Post a Comment