Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, the big day is here at last! I am 30 today.

Thanks to my friends and family for putting up with me all these years...here's to you being able to put up with me for many more years to come! Or perhaps to me changing into a nicer, more humble, less vain sort of person, whichever is easiest. (Ha! Herculean tasks either way, it sounds like to me! Well, what would life be without its little challenges?)

Anyway, I love you and I just want you to know that I appreciate you loving me. Thank you.

On a totally unrelated and less serious note, I scored my first "30 and how come you're not married yet" comment today when I visited my parents' church for lunch! Woo-hoo! Let's see how many more I rack up before the day is over! It can be a little game I play...the trouble is, I don't know what I get if I win. Hmmm. Oh well.

Ciao for now--hopefully I'll be seeing some of you for dinner later on tonight!

7 comments:

Philip said...

I guess I cna't post photos, so i'll just have to link
Happy 30th!

grackyfrogg said...

beautiphil, that was awesome! thank you!!!!! birthday greetings all the way from wherever you are...i think still switzerland, right??! thanks, man. that really made me smile.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
DON'T YOU WORRY 'BOUT NOSY QUESTIONS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Oh, I hope you had a marvelous day. Len's big day is on Wednesday, and he's turned it into a one-week party. Live it up!

SingingCowgirl said...

Yes, you are the big 3-0! Happy Bday, sis! Ah, why worry about getting married and breaking the Frog record? Besides, we have more fun together, right?

grackyfrogg said...

ha cowgirl! well, it's been awhile since i've seen ya around in these here parts! yeeha and thank ya kindly ma'am, for the birthday greetin's. :)

now go update your blog!!

caroline, my best to Dr P! and thanks, yes, i had a very nice day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday mate! Hope you had a good day an fun celebrations with ya mates. Bit far away to give you a prese so here's a *Hug*, Happy 30th.
Bees

grackyfrogg said...

bees! how're ya goin, mate? been awhile since we've chatted, eh? thanks for stopping by, i had a good birthday! i'll tell you what would be a great pressie though...another visit to beautiful Aotearoa to see you and my other kiwi mates! i miss y'all.

until then, thank goodness for the Internet, Instant Messaging, and telephones. :)