Coloring my hair has almost always been more a result of boredom than anything else, really. This past weekend was very long, especially since all I did was sit around the house because I was sick. By last night I was feeling a bit stir crazy. I was also having a slight asthma attack and couldn't find my inhaler. I thought I'd go to the pharmacy and get a new one, and then I thought, "Hey while I'm there why don't I get some dye and color my hair! That'll give me something to do tonight!"
And it did!
6 comments:
"I don't usually post pictures of myself here" - maybe that should be changed to 'never'
and i wonder if those are bots or real live spammers...
looking good, fun to see you again. hope your day with Ben was good
oh there are a few pics knocking around on the site... :) you just have to know where to look!
ah, so you knew it was a spammer! yes. i am feeling quite fiery about them, but maybe it's just the hair. hmm. let me think...no, i hate them.
I am drawn to your face, Grace. I wish to understand more about it, please.
Wow, it's you but it's not you, I remember the Grace with shortish dark hair, sort of that Cleo look. This one makes you look younger I think. It's good to see you again anyways.
B's :-)
Your hair looks great. Although, i have to admit, i don't (i guess "didn't" is probably more apropriate) know any red-headed Egyptians.
...and why not; asthma and hair dye are a great combination
did you know any egyptians before, skwerlman? :) i can't imagine very many of them in texas, but they do get around i suppose.
thanks everybody for making me feel quite lovely about myself. special brownie points have to go to B's though, for the "you look younger" comment. excellent (and wise) work, my friend! ha!
Post a Comment