So I didn't go to a party tonight because I was tired and it was going to be too late, and I have work early in the morning. Now it is nearly 2am, and I am still up because I can't find my asthma inhaler and I sort of can't breathe at the moment. And on top of the discomfort of not breathing well, I am very irritated at myself because I just bought that stupid inhaler a couple weeks ago (and since I don't have health insurance it cost me nearly $30). How could I lose it so soon!!! Gah!
I am so good at losing things that I wish it were an Olympic sport, because I'd definitely win the gold. Then I'd be rich and famous and could afford to have servants who would lose my inhalers for me.
Well, one can dream, I suppose. But of course, it's much easier to dream when one is actually ASLEEP. Which I, in case you haven't noticed, am not. I am awake...at 1:45am!
I don't want to be awake! I want to be in bed, sleeping! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!
I can't believe I lost my inhaler. I can't believe I have to be up in less than six hours. I can't believe I'll have to work a full day on less than six hours' of sleep.
I can't believe I'm such a whiner.
Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Gracky, why are you posting anything if you can't inhale? Breathing before the internet, dear.
Hope you had a good morning.
:) well, posting helped take my mind off the fact i couldn't breathe!
and i found my inhaler, finally...at 2:30! bleah. but at least i found it! $30 not (yet) down the drain!
i wish there was a way of attaching my inhaler to my keychain.
I hope your ugly day turns lovely, Grace.
it is lovely to hear from you. :)
wow... i think you passed it through the wires because i too am having an inhaler moment. Sad for me since i haven't used an inhaler since 1999. ;) So, now the debate, go to the doctors and get prescribed? Or just find a friend I can take a hit off of...
That's the worst part about being even mildly asthmatic. The smallest thing, like a cold, can set the worst stuff in motion.
Post a Comment