Ok, not really, at least I hope not. But I'm definitely sickest today. Death seems awfully attractive, if for no other reason than that at least my head wouldn't feel so cottony and my nose would stop running and I would stop feeling like I've forgotten how to walk.
Today my nose dripped without warning right in front of a customer. Talk about gross.
Now that I'm home, I am feeling a little more cheerful, but mostly because I'm listening to the Barenaked Ladies sing "If I Had A Million Dollars." That song really makes me laugh, and laughter, they say, is the best medicine. Although come to think of it, I don't know if anyone has ever specificied what, exactly, laughter is good medicine for. Maybe it's only good for cat allergies, or splinters, or stubbed toes. In which case, it won't actually be all that helpful for my current state. Hmm.
Oh well, I am too sick to try and figure it out. If you know, you can tell me. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a better weekend than I'm predicting I'm going to. Enjoy the holiday, and do something fun, and then tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you, because I'll tell you right now what I'm going to be doing: nothing. I am going to lie in front of the TV on the couch all day, feeling sorry for myself and blowing my stupid nose.
And if you don't write something, I will feel worse. You wouldn't want that, now, would you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry you are so sick, grace. we went to hershey park last night and rode most of the big roller coasters; it was a blast, especially the one that takes you from 0-70 in 1.5 seconds! We are bike riding the C & O canal today and having a big annual cookout tomorrow. Nothing on tap for Monday, but in our house you never know! Feel better!
Aunt B.
thanks for sharing, aunt b! wow, it sounds like you had some fun for sure. when do i get to go to hershey park with you guys! now you know we would have a blast!!
(i still remember the time ages ago when us littluns went to the enchanted forest with you... :) it's not still around, is it?)
all my love to the boys as always...
Post a Comment