So I need to make up my mind about what to do for this Central America excursion I'm considering. Unfortunately, I am not what you would call the most decisive person in the world. I don't know if I'm the least, either, but I'm right up there.
My usual tactic when faced by making a decision that involves a) a significant life change; or b) a lot of money is to a) not think about it until the last possible second, and then make a quick choice out of sheer panic, and thus have the nagging feeling that I'll regret it later, no matter what I choose; or b) think about it from every possible angle and direction, weighing every alternative until the deadline for the decision passes, and then I can't do anything about it, because I've made my choice through sheer, determined inaction.
*deep breath*
So, yeah. You could call it a little bit of a flaw in my personality, if you like. I haven't decided what I call it.
Anyway, currently I am employing my let's-not-think-about-it tactic, mostly because I'm tired. And also because I'm trying to figure out what I'll do this weekend that won't involve any domestic duties (e.g., cleaning). I'm so good at being bad at being domestic that if it were an Olympic sport, I'd have silver. (I'd have gold if I were any good at being ambitiously competitive, but I'm not.)
Somewhere in this post is yet another reason why the frogg is still single, but I am too tired and lazy to look for it. Which might also be a reason, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pray once a week about it for a few minutes... i'd say more than that but i know i probably couldn't handle more than that myself...
Post a Comment