I had no idea W's youth was so terribly disadvantaged. Here's a quote from the always-perspicacious presidential lips:
As a boy I never even saw a soccer ball...Where I’m from soccer wasn’t played. The sport just didn’t exist.
Somewhere, Germany is crying.
Or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And we wonder why we are having such trouble with the immigration issue! Bush can't relate to the Latin American culture. How could he without soccer?
He must have been too beer buzzed to see the soccer ball; I'm sure they were around.
I mean, awww, poor GW... to be so deprived!
and...
Does anyone else find it wrong that when leaving a comment you have to do a "word verification" when in fact it is not a "word" you are verifying? I think it should say something like "gobbledygook verification" or "random letters strung together verification" or perhaps even "how good of a typer are you? Find out here - verification" sort of thing. Cause it's darn near impossible to type that thing right the first time. Or is that just me?
Ah, he's finally found a way to alienate the entire world quickly and efficiently. 'World Cup? Is that a bra size?'
(And maybe those words are in Polish or something! You never know!)
Post a Comment